les dúnedain du SO Index du Forum

les dúnedain du SO Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Kiss Emoticon Facebook Messenger

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dúnedain du SO Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ielemkelle

Masculin
Point(s): 157
Moyenne de points: 1,33

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kiss Emoticon Facebook Messenger Répondre en citant

Kiss Emoticon Facebook Messenger
> DOWNLOAD

ravi said:21 Feb '14That was awesome. :+ Direction Horizontal (tilted 90 to the left) Shortcut No Rank Uncommon Updated January 21, 2010 Description: The plus sign (+) represents puckered lips. fie said:15 Oct '13(Hand Clap) hope it works.. Anonymous said:05 Feb '14:-* does this work? Does anyone know if there is a shortcut list so I can just type it in and get the cartoon emoticons. .. Anonymous said:21 Mar '1503110256115 shayan alii. Anonymous said:10 Aug '15Heart . 8^* Direction Horizontal (tilted 90 to the left) Shortcut No Rank Uncommon Updated January 22, 2010 Description: The asterisk (*) represents puckered lips. And it was not only one time but too often this pending message occurred. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Anonymous said:09 Oct '14:-* A kiss from me to you my love!. Anonymous said:29 Mar '16:-* . Anonymous said:29 Jun '14IS IT RIGHT?. a girl right here Wink. Anonymous said:23 Aug '15I wanted the kiss smiley and emojis except :*. Anonymous said:19 Jun '16:* Facebook kiss emoji works for me. Kiss. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. It will make the WhatsApp stopped: Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stopped [Read more&] Filed Under: WhatsApp Tagged With: Exploit, Mobile Messenger, Tips and Tricks, Tutorial, Tweaks, whatsapp. Anonymous said:02 Oct '14:-* thank you for the kiss honey!. How can I download them?. WhatsApp Vulnerability Crash Message You can send a kind of message via WhatsApp to your friend, then the message would trigger the WhatsApp Application on Android crashes. We have popular Facebook symbols like smiley faces -- ; 9 : ("") heart symbols d e e g f a peace signs . There are not unnecessary installs or add-ons associated with our images, so the process is always simple and you are just a click away from expressing your thoughts and feelings with your Facebook friends.We currently have more than 1000 Facebook emoticons and smileys. Linked Blue Text to Facebook Fan Page Trick (Status & Comment) May 2, 2013 by chatmania Id tried to use this Facebook Blue Text Link with my Facebook Profile status, but it seems that I cant do such a trick. Anonymous said:22 Jan '15Lots of Love. Anonymous said:03 Sep '14:* :* . Anonymous said:27 Nov '14lol I love to do emotions in fb thanks for :-*. And for the BBM for iOS, you must wait a day later to get the download link of app on September 21, 2013. :-)* Direction Horizontal (tilted 90 to the left) Shortcut No Rank Common Updated 2007 Description: Used to send a kiss to another person. Anonymous said:31 Dec '13can we make a kiss icon on facebook ?. Its known that BBM is an exclusive IM Mobile services for many years, exclusive for BlackBerry Smartphone by RIM 5a02188284
solteiroes forro facebookfacebook using photos for ads 2012download facebook messenger standalone installerfacebook chat getjar downloadhacker de contrase as de facebook 2013how to do the like smiley on facebookfacebook chat download for samsung gt s3770khow to dawnload facebook chatwhy does my facebook say i don 39;t have permission to chat with this personinstaller google analytics sur sa page fan facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dúnedain du SO Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange